Civil Engineering Technician Apprenticeship
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Berkeley Group
- Location: London
REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
At Berkeley Homes (Capital) PLC, we want you to embrace your full potential by giving you the tools and opportunity to secure a brighter future. The REACH apprenticeship is about daring you to start tomorrow with an apprenticeship that allows you to become the master of your craft.
Design, build, supervise, operate and maintain construction projects including roads, buildings and systems for water supply.
Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
5 GCSE’s graded 9-4 (A*-C), must include Maths, English and Science.
Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4)
5 GCSE’s graded 9-4 (A*-C), must include Maths, English and Science, plus 2 A Levels or equivalent e.g. Level 3Register your interest
|· Able to build strong relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· General organisation & coordination abilities
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
· Flexible and reliable
· Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
· Punctual and reliable
· Strong team-working skills
· Self-motivation and commitment
· Willing to work outdoors and in all weather conditions
Overview of the Role
- Develop an understanding of construction skills, terminology and methodology, is developing a practical understanding of the importance of health and safety and environment requirements involved.
- Working both on-site and in the office
- To ensure that safe systems of work are in place and all staff must adhere to them
- Looking at environmental impact and risk
- Take every possible opportunity to improve your knowledge and development – expand the breadth of your knowledge-base as well as the depth.
Work safely and competently in a site-based environment always adhering to Group Health and Safety standards