- Salary: £10.85 per hour
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Vistry Partnership
- Location: Southwark
About Vistry Partnerships
Delivering homes and revitalising communities is at the heart of what we do. Working with local authorities, housing associations and investors, we create lasting partnerships and deliver vibrant, sustainable places to live. As a leading regeneration specialist, we have offices throughout England and a strong national footprint. With over 100 sites currently in production, we are recognised as an innovative and collaborative industry leader focused on creating as many new homes of all tenures as possible.
Regents Contracting Limited is a specialist brickwork contractor founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and the health, safety and wellbeing of our operatives and collaborators.
Since it’s creation in 1998, Regents has delivered many successful projects for business and homeowners throughout London and the south east of England. Our core values are what is most important to us:
- Health & Safety – to ensure the safe return home of our operatives every day
- Client Satisfaction – to deliver on time, cost and quality
- Environmental Awareness – to protect our most valuable commodity; our planet
- Culture – to breed an unwavering culture of collaboration, dedication and positive impact
About the Project
The development consists of two separate blocks situated around a new public square which will form the new Civic Heart of the Aylesbury Regeneration. The development will create 122 new homes above a community facility, which includes a public library and commercial space, Health Centre with an Early Years Facility.
- To assist qualified tradespersons. You will learn and be fully trained to undertake all aspects of the role, in a way that is agile and flexible. Adopting a multi – skilled whole job approach to the work, that achieves Regents Group and recognised industry standards of compliance, quality and productivity.
- Use of powered hand tools and work equipment.
- Carry out basic trade instructions, read and interpret drawings.
- To work effectively as part of a team and with other trades on site.
- To accurately complete essential documents / paperwork for all work undertaken.
- To complete the relevant NVQ and City & Guilds qualifications which form part of the apprenticeship framework including any additional qualifications.
- Manage health and safety issues and training in your area of responsibility in line with the relevant section(s) of the relevant Health and Safety Policy.
- Always comply with organisation confidentiality and information security policies.
Your duties may vary from time to time within the broad remit of your role and grade and you are required to undertake any such reasonable and appropriate duties.Register your interest