- Salary: National Apprenticeship wage depending on age and experience
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Lesterose Builders Ltd
- Location: Multiplex site at Blackfriars
Job Title: Apprentice Bricklayer
Reports to: Site Manager
Accountable to: Directors
To learn and acquire the skills necessary to become a competent Bricklayer.
To obtain all round knowledge of the construction processes leading to the finished product.
Site based: Practical skills/use of tools/health and safety.
Develop personal (people) skills College based: Working towards the relevant National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
**Maths & English GCSEs grades 9-6 (A-C) required to apply**
Please email an up to date CV to Kerry@southwarkworks.org.ukRegister your interest
- This employer is a Living Wage Employer
- To work and perform in a safe and conscientious manner
- Keep accurate training records/diary
- Attend approved NVQ course
- Be punctual and keep employer informed of potential absences
- Adhere within the terms of the Construction Apprentice Scheme
Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life. The focus in this role is:
Internal: Colleagues within Lesterose mainly Site based Sales Staff.
External: Sub contract company to which you are affiliated and their employees. Other sub-contractors and site based staff/ NHBC / Building Control Officers / Health and Safety Executive / Suppliers / Purchasers.
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the department to respond effectively to the requirements of the Company