Apprenticeship completion chance for those made redundant due to Cov-19
- Salary: Dependant on applicants apprenticeship
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Berkeley Group
- Location: Westminster, London
ARE YOU AN APPRENTICE LOOKING FOR A SECOND CHANCE?
Construction apprentices who have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic are being offered a chance to complete their training with a division of the Berkeley Group.
You must have been made redundant in the last six months from an apprenticeship that matches the same trade as one of our vacancies.
Opportunities are available in trades on our iconic projects in London,Register your interest
Why join us?
- We are a leading developer in London & South England
- You will have the opportunity of working on one of our prestigious developments
- You will have the opportunity of being mentored by our highly experienced sub-contractors
- You will have a dedicated Apprenticeship Manager to guide you through to successful completion of your apprenticeship
- We’ll be invested in your development and success
Benefits and perks
- Competitive apprentice rates of pay
- Competitive annual leave allowance