Apprentice Civil Engineering Technician
- Salary: £19,000.00
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Curtins Consulting Ltd
- Location: London
Curtins are an award winning, leading consultancy working within the built environment and provide a range of services to the construction and property development industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career in Civil Engineering!
· 7% Company pension contribution · Health cash plan · Competitive salary and annual reviews · Life assurance and long-term illness protection · Enhanced maternity pay
Total hours per week: 37.5
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working under the supervision of Engineers and Technicians in the production of drawing information using both AutoCAD and REVIT platforms
- Delivering production information within defined project timescales
- Delivering a variety of drawing information including, but not limited to GA’s, Sections, RC Detailing, Drainage and Structures
- Assisting Engineers and Technicians in delivering design projects
- Managing and co-ordinating electronic filing structures for CAD drawings and REVIT models
- Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of drawing information
- Working within company BIM protocols and standards
- Working within company CAD standards
- Curtins is employee owned
- Hybrid working policy
- 25 days holidays plus birthday holiday and option to purchase holidays
- Employee wellness program: Access to support like 24/7 GP, get fit programme, mental health support, and financial and legal support
- Holidays at our company lodges
- Cycle to work scheme
- Curtins awards, walking weekends and away days
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Civil Engineering Technician Standard
- Portfolio of competence-based evidence to meet the Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours criteria as outlined in the Standard
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Civil Engineering to be studied at college on a day release basis over 2 years
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once your Level 3 Apprenticeship is completed there will be opportunities to progress onto further training such as a Level 4 or HNC/HND qualification and beyond.
If you wish to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org