Building Surveying Apprenticeship
- Salary: £8,754.20 to £17,290.00
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Roses Professional Building Services
About the employer
Roses Professional Building Services Ltd is an independent company of RICS Surveyors in Leeds, London and Hampshire.
We are a team of professionals who are experienced experts in housing and property law and surveying. Our team will provide specialised and tailor-made services to our commercial or residential client concerning the property. Any advice we provide is in accordance with RICS’s Regulations, Building Regulations, planning legislation and other local controls.
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Carrying out site inspections, including compliance with building regulations.
• Liaising with subcontractors in Greater London and other regions.
• Work on own initiative. Carry out research and Produce reports.
• Liaise with other departments.
• Training is offered.
• Gain practical experience.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Building control surveyor degree at level 6
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs including english and maths (Grade 6) Essential
A Level or equivalent Construction or surveying (Grade Merit) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Construction or surveying (Grade Merit) Essential
Things to consider
Outdoor workings and possible weekend working.
If you wish to apply and meet the criteria above, please email your CV to email@example.com