Nursery Receptionist (Apprenticeship)
- Salary: £9.00 p/h
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: EDG Nursery
- Location: SE23
Main Purpose of Receptionist
To co-ordinate the administrative support for the Nursery Manager, including support to the rest of the nursery team with any administrative duties as required.
The hours of work would be 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm.
To apply contact: Sade@southwarkworks.org.ukRegister your interest
- Reception/Administrative role to work in our reception/office area.
- First point of contact for the nursery in both telephone calls and greeting and welcoming parents and visitors into the nursery each day.
- Provide general reception, clerical and administrative support, including answering telephones, taking and recording messages operating the switchboard and responding to enquiries.
- Covering in any room where needed.
- Other duties will involve filing, photocopying, receiving and dispatching post and other duties as required. Knowledge of MS Office packages and general IT skills are essential
- Confident in presentation and communication skills, possess the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Excellent standard of English, good telephone manner, attention to detail and a positive attitude are essential.
- Experience and knowledge of setting up and maintaining manual and computerized record and files.
- Experience of diary management.
- Experience of Nursery Operating systems such as Blossom Educational
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative. Ability to manage own time and prioritize tasks.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential staff, children’s and parent’s records.
- Will work towards and within recruitment role for the nursery.