Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Salary: £13,000 + benefits
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Berkeley Group
- Location: London
REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
At Berkeley Homes (Capital) PLC, we want you to embrace your full potential by giving you the tools and opportunity to secure a brighter future. The REACH apprenticeship is about daring you to start tomorrow with an apprenticeship that allows you to become the master of your craft.
Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
5 GCSE’s graded 9-4 (A*-C), must include Maths, English and Science.
Age group 16+ no upper age limit Starting salary is £13,000 + benefits
- Punctual and reliable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Follows instructions
- Good organisational, time management and planning skills
- Methodical and meticulous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, the internet and email
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with suppliers
- Takes pride in the job
- Works well as part of a team and on their own
Business Admin Apprenticeship
A fundamental part of business operations. Undertaking a variety of administrative skills.
Overview of Role
- General admin duties for overall office
- Answering the telephone. Dealing with the calls as required
- Greeting visitors
- Offering and making of drinks where required.
- Dealing with mail:
- Incoming: opening, date stamping, sorting and distributing to the relevant person/department.
- Outgoing: enveloping, labelling if necessary, franking, bagging; taking to the post office for posting if required in case of emergencies, large packets or failure of collection.
- Photocopying of all typed material, any relevant enclosures, other paperwork and plans.
- Filing of all day to day paperwork on regular basis.
- Minute Taking
- Typing of all correspondence, sub-contract orders, variation orders and other documents throughout the day as they are passed on.
- Uploading and Downloading to and from file storage systems.
- Checking, keeping and updating of stationery stock levels, ensuring best deals with stationery suppliers.
- Take every possible opportunity to improve your knowledge and development – expand the breadth of your knowledge-base as well as the depth.