- Salary: £18.000,00
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Equans
- Location: Lewisham
As an Apprentice Administrator you will be working as part of our cross functional team providing administration and call handling/scheduling service for our clients. In this role you will be one of the first points of contact for our internal/external customers and suppliers, representing Equans, and will be ensuring that the information is correct and ready to manage.
The role will be conducted whilst undertaking an apprenticeship course in business administration or similar, as well as on the job learning and support from the wider Customer Service team. You will work in the office to achieve a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship.
What will you deliver?
- Respond to all internal/external customer calls and email enquiries in a professional, positive and helpful manner.
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information and complying with data protection checks where required, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy, practice and KPI targets, whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction at all time.
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all stakeholders/customers’ needs/support via all methods of communications and monitor /manage any requirements
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- GCSE A-C or 9-4 OR equivalent functional skills level 2
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
- Effectively manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to show team commitment and have a professional attitude and approach to work
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries – mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
For a full job description and application details: Mark@southwarkworks.org.ukRegister your interest