Risk & Compliance Apprentice
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Tysers Insurance Brokers Ltd
- Location: London
Tysers is a leading independent international Lloyd’s broker, founded in 1820. Based at the heart of the world’s premier insurance market in London, Tysers employs over 1000 people working with leading (re)insurance markets worldwide to deliver risk solutions to a global client base.
This role is to provide a wide range of support to the Risk and Compliance function, this will be combined with both learning the different regulations and issues to assist the function operate. To do this, our aim is for the role to include as part of its apprenticeship, short assignments to other business areas to aid in the learning about how Tysers operates and also the market.
- Assist in developing and providing analysis on various topics such as products, complaints and breaches;
- Support the team in the production of regulatory returns;
- Shadow relevant senior stakeholders and team members in the business and at committees;
- Assist with KYC/Sanction checks following referrals from the business;
- Assist in the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Aid and Support in the development and analysis of Management Information;
- Assist in the approval process and onboarding of new entities;
- Aid in the identification, Monitoring and Management of the Risk Management Framework;
- If applicable, identify better ways of working and assist in the deployment of those;
- Provide administrative support to the function where required i.e. inbox management and log maintenance and issue handling;
- Help develop and facilitate training sessions across Tysers;
- Support the team with any internal and external queries;
- Attend with senior management any industry forums;
- Support in the deployment of any new and any upcoming regulatory changes.
- On target towards or completed 3 A Levels or equivalent (Grade C or above) and at least five GCSEs between 9-4 (or A*-C), two of which should be English and Maths.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
Why Tysers ?
We know our people are our most important asset, and the health and wellbeing of every employee is pivotal to our success. We offer a range of core and flexible benefits – so you have the option to choose what suits you. Our core benefits include flexible working, private medical cover, gym membership, health assessment discounts, generous pension contributions as well as continuous professional development.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com