Apprentice Data Analyst
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Tysers Insurance Brokers Ltd
- Location: London
Register your interest
Tysers is a leading independent international Lloyd’s broker, founded in 1820. Based at the heart of the world’s premier insurance market in London, Tysers employs over 1000 people working with leading (re)insurance markets worldwide to deliver risk solutions to a global client base.
This role will assist in the data manipulation and analysis of insurance contracts and provide analytical support to help deliver exceptional service to support the company in maintaining and developing relationships. The candidate will have strong communication skills as the role will involve frequent levels of phone/email/face-to face meetings with colleagues.
- Aggregation monitoring
- Mapping of exposures
- Manipulate large data sets in Excel for analysis
- Develop and update automation processes
- Quality checks on work to adhere to minimum standards
- Keep up to date with catastrophe events worldwide
- On target towards or completed 3 A Levels or equivalent (Grade C or above) and at least five GCSEs between 9-4 (or A*-C), two of which should be English and Maths.
- Strong IT skills
- Interest in natural hazards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a team or individually
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and time effectively
- Demonstrable interest in Geography
To apply send your CV to email@example.com