- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Tysers Insurance Brokers Ltd
- Location: London
Tysers is a leading independent international Lloyd’s broker, founded in 1820. Based at the heart of the world’s premier insurance market in London, Tysers employs over 1000 people working with leading (re)insurance markets worldwide to deliver risk solutions to a global client base.
This is an exciting opportunity to service the insurance needs of our customers, providing quality customer care, ensuring that documents are obtained and despatched promptly, and all issues raised by the client are effectively dealt with.
To support management and colleagues, throughout the Company, in their endeavours to achieve and surpass targets and always provide a first-class service whilst adhering to all FCA principles and the specific requirements of Treating Customers Fairly, Contract Certainty, Conflict of Interest.
– Achieve a thorough understanding of the insurance basics, Insurance principles and Insurance Broking market.
– Answering telephone calls promptly and effectively dealing with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
– Processing incoming post.
– Dealing with Client enquiries.
– Telephoning/e-mailing/ clients, Insurers, Third Parties and other associated persons or businesses to effectively, professionally, and efficiently resolve Insurance issues on behalf of our clients.
– Generating system correspondence to Clients, Insurers, and Third Parties, to complete transactions in accordance with Client, Insurer and Company requirements.
– Notifying Insurers of changes and of new cover issued in the appropriate manner and within the appropriate time scales.
– Obtaining and submitting completed Client documentation to Insurers promptly.
– Processing, checking and dispatching policy documentation to Clients.
– Processing mid-term adjustments allocated.
– Issuing Renewal Review Notices and documentation, process renewals and deal with the issues emanating from the renewal process.
– Updating records following changes or amendment to risk details.
– Pursuing and securing, outstanding, renewal premiums utilising the renewal chaser list, where appropriate.
– Creating new policy records for any new risks allocated.
– Complying with all laid down Company procedures, FCA compliance requirements and most specifically the company complaints procedure.
- On target towards or completed 3 A Levels or equivalent (Grade C or above) and at least five
GCSEs between 9-4 (or A*-C), two of which should be English and Maths.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why Tysers ?
We know our people are our most important asset, and the health and wellbeing of every employee is pivotal to our success. We offer a range of core and flexible benefits – so you have the option to choose what suits you. Our core benefits include flexible working, private medical cover, gym membership, health assessment discounts, generous pension contributions as well as continuous professional development.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com