- Salary: £10,982.40 to £21,673.60
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: ESG Limited
- Location: London
ESG have an exciting opportunity for an Admin Apprentice to be based in our Operations office near Liverpool St. The successful applicant will have full training and support to develop within the role & business. ESG were recognised as an outstanding apprentice employer, reaching a top-50 place in this year’s ‘SME Apprenticeship Employers’ Awards.
What you will do in your working day
- Responsible for the busy reception desk.
- Greet Visitors to the office and ensure refreshments are offered/ made.
- Ensure meeting rooms are booked and prepared.
- Handle Post and Couriers.
- Manage time to successfully complete all NVQ course work.
- Have regular progress meetings with Office Manager and advise of any course requirements.
- Perform any other tasks, duties, and responsibilities appropriate to your position and any other reasonable duties specifically assigned to you.
The training you will be getting
The apprentice will attend regular update Teams meetings with the training provider.
They will also receive support and training in the office.
The qualification studied for will be the Business Administrator, NVQ Level 3
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
ESG offer a variety of Admin based roles within the business such as:
Office and/or Site Admin
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org